addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
A former member
Latest update on the SIP today. We are scheduled to meet at 5 at the coat check area inside but a number of people wanted to go earlier so some will be there by 3. Either way I'll be at the coat check at both times to Meetup. Please watch for me as I will not remember all 40 of you... : )

I plan on trying to get everyone to use the small red dot. It will identify us to each other and to the group from Tacoma but we also found at the last big event that the wine booths often gave us free tastes or larger pours because we were a wine group. It pays to advertise!

I hope to see everyone there.