This group is for forming real friendships between women. To create bonds that only a Sisterhood could. We are working on creating a network of women from different backgrounds, different ages that could all benefit from taking time for themselves.
To wear crazy hats at a Mexican restaurant. To learn how to knit, to cook or to paint. To be able to teach the skill that you love that no one knows you can do and do well...juggling anyone? When was the last time you spent time with a group of women at the park laying on yoga mats in the grass and sun watching clouds?
This group will come up with fun, unique, and possibly kookie things to do along with traditional ladies-night-out-on-the-town type events. This group is ideal for women in the range 21 and up and for those new in town, those old to town, those who are branching out of their comfort zone, for those with pink hair, blue hair, no hair, for those who just want to do something different and become something new. Our goal is to have something for every woman and to have FUN!
Our Rules and Regulations:
1. We are a group for making Friendships and Women supporting Women. And having FUN!
2. We require a Current picture of yourself on your profile page at all times, so other members can recognize you.
3. Please always remember to update your RSVP's if your plans change. DO NOT RSVP 'YES' JUST TO SAVE YOURSELF A SPOT. Three or more No Shows will target you for being removed from our group.
4. Inappropriate behavior, including propositioning any meetup members through this site or at events, will cause members to be banned from this meetup group.
5. We charge a membership fee of $10.00 per year beginning January 1st through December 31st. Dues are used to pay for the meetup fees charged by the Meetup web site. Any residual funds will be used to host a Sisterhood party.
183 Singles Unite
205 Creative Wild Ones
137 Marvelous, Fun Members
268 Successful Thinkers