Jan 23, 2013 · 7:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
Take the first step towards dancing like a star with Student Dance Club's Beginners Cuban Salsa Lesson series! All for just $25 for the whole semester ($40 for non-students). After these nine weeks of fun-filled classes, you'll be setting the dance floor on fire!
No partner necessary!
Top ten reasons to join SDC's Beginner Cuban Salsa Lesson
- Dancing is a lot of fun
- It's a safe environment to learn dancing
- Make friends with lots of cool people
- It's a fantastic workout (on par with Aerobics, in terms of calories burnt per hour)
- Salsa music is both beautiful and energizing
- Being able to dance gives you confidence
- Dancing helps you relax
- Everybody loves a dancer
- Dancing is intellectually stimulating
- You get to express your creativity
Registration at the door before the first lesson.