• Plan for Thursday, March 7:
• First hour:
• Beginner Level I: B. Guapea, Suena/Bulla/Fly, Dame Una, Enchufe , Dame Dos
• Intermediate Level I: B. El Dedo, Enchufe y Casate
• Intermediate Level III: B. 3-Way Stop, Balsero
• Second hour:
• Beginner Level II: B. Adios, Adios con la Hermana, Adios Arriba
• Intermediate Level II: B. Montaña, Abrazala
• Advanced: Determined by instructor and dancers
Come and learn Rueda! From 7-9 pm on Thursday nights, we gather to learn new moves, practice those we have already learned, dance and have fun! Instruction is by Minneami Salsa, an award-winning rueda performance team committed to spread the joy by teaching rueda to whomever would like to learn and growing the Twin Cities rueda community!
Classes are co-sponsored by Plymouth Cuba Connect, which provides the dance space in the belief that all arts are a form of spiritual expression and community building.
Classes are completely FREE. Minneami teaches on a "pay it forward" philosophy. We learn and then we teach others.
PLEASE ARRIVE ON TIME, especially if you are a beginning rueda dancer. Because rueda is danced in a group, it's taught in a group and it's hard to back up and start from the beginning for someone who arrives late.
We believe that the more people in the world who dance rueda together, the better the world will be! We want you to come join us!
See the "Pages" link at the top of the Salsa Rueda Dancers of the Twin Cities Meetup group for the full syllabus and other information on our Thursday night classes. Visit www.minneamisalsa.com for more about Minneami and rueda, including free instructional videos on most moves in the curriculum!