San Antonio Skeptics Message Board › New Meetup: Skeptics in the Pub: Giving thanks early because why not?!

New Meetup: Skeptics in the Pub: Giving thanks early because why not?!

Gary O.
BalsaWumpus
San Antonio, TX
Announcing a new Meetup for San Antonio Skeptics!

What: Skeptics in the Pub: Giving thanks early because why not?!
When: Thursday, November 17, 2011 7:00 PM

Where: Hilton San Antonio Airport
611 Northwest Interstate 410 Loop Frontage Road
San Antonio, TX 78216

Skeptics in the pub! Woo-hoo! And we're all about getting the thankful in before it's really necessary. State or company mandated thanks just isn't the same as giving thanks freely. That's right: you can choose to come out and be thankful OR choose to not. I'd like you to come out, but I'm not going to dock your pay (or pay you overtime) if you don't...or do. But I will provide the means for you to purchase a frosty, heated, or room-temp beverage of your choice! AND you can even order a small variety of food! AND you can chat with other skeptics! AND you can listen to sports going on in the bar next door! AND yo can be thankful you can go home after having good conversation with good* people...nay, I say: good folk!

See you there!

*goodness may vary with individuals definitions of goodness, morality, or ethical stances)

Check it out!