addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

San Antonio Stitch N Bitch Message Board › craft/art shows

craft/art shows

A former member
Post #: 42
Hi gang... I will be back into San Antonio mid November so expect to see me at a stitch n bitch shortly after that... while I have been in Illinois I have started a small jewelry business, crafting and cold forging my own hammered wire items (shawl pins, stitch markers, and a full range of jewelry). If any of you know of any upcoming art and craft shows (no matter how big or how small) that I could still enter as a vendor I would appreciate any info you could pass my way... Looking forward to seeing all of you again!!!
Mary F.
user 13676531
San Antonio, TX
Post #: 4
Hi Shirley, Your name comes up from time to time--we have missed you. My sister's school, SA Country Day School Montessori, will be having a craft fair in October (I think). Another you might check out is online, www.sweeteststitch.com. This is my niece's online craft fair; fees are very low and right now she has a deal on for 10 listings at no charge. Looking forward to your return! Mary