addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Antonio Stitch N Bitch Message Board › Looking for group

Looking for group

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi, I have been on the e mail list for over a year. I will be in SA till after Thaksgiving and I am remodleing my dads home and can host six depending on the state of the house. I live in North East SA.
I would also be interested in joining a group in the daytime if near me.
A former member
Post #: 6
NW Maverick Library meets on Tuesdays at 1:00 - I believe? Carrie can help you or you can call Maverick Library

A former member
Post #: 2
Thank you, but that is about a half hour of driving from where I live. Starbucks on Walzem rd has a group on Saturday at 10 but I would love to meet more knitters . I can get to the Quarry or Forum from where I live if any meet-ups in that area.
Mary F.
user 13676531
San Antonio, TX
Post #: 6
Kathleen, Come to Margi's house tonight. Near Stone Oak and 281. At least it is closer. If still too far, check Sunday afternoons for "SNB 281", another meetup group.

Mary
Jana G.
jael512
San Antonio, TX
Post #: 5
There is also a group that meets at Tripoint (281 and N. St. Mary's). It's just 5 minutes south of the Quarry; exit 281 at Mulberry, go straight at light, you'll see Tripoint and YMCA (in same building) on right. They meet the first Thursday of every month at 2:00pm.