addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

San Antonio Stitch N Bitch Message Board › Where to buy yarn

Where to buy yarn

Tami
user 61056972
San Antonio, TX
Post #: 1
Hello all!

I'm new to San Antonio and don't have a yarn stash with me. The movers will bring my things in a few weeks so until then I have the scrappy remains of 2 skeins I used on the long drive here, my interchangeable needles, and my notions bag. I would like to pick up a couple skeins to get me through until my stash arrives. Where should I go?

Thank you!
Tami
Carol
Carol3407912
San Antonio, TX
Post #: 118
Hi Tami,

Most of us go to Yarnivore on Military Dr. They have a wide variety of yarns and the folks there are great!
Welcome to San Antonio. Look forward to meeting you.

Carol
Tami
user 61056972
San Antonio, TX
Post #: 2
Thank you, I'll check them out.
A former member
Post #: 45
Yarnivore is going out of business and is having all of their yarn on some pretty good clearance prices... you might want to check them out... And hi everyone, yes I am still alive and kicking in San Antonio... I've just been very busy with my new business but I do hope to see you all again one of these days...

Shirley
A former member
Post #: 46
OOps.. my bad... it's not Yarnivore going out of business.. it's The Yarn Barn... here's their current sale info

It's the knitters' turn. Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, September 6, 7, 8 and 9, all knitting kits and patterns will be 60% off the regular retail prices. That's too good a deal to pass up! Needlepoint fibers will again be 60% off on Sunday, if you missed anything.

Remember, the 60% off applies to these specific sales items only, on the days listed. The rest of the shop merchandise will continue to be 30% off.

Carol
Carol3407912
San Antonio, TX
Post #: 119
Hi Shirley!

Long time, no see! Hope you'll drop in on SNB one of these days.

Carol