addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The San Diego Belgian Meetup Group Message Board › New Meetup: Belgian New Years Luncheon!

New Meetup: Belgian New Years Luncheon!

Stefaan
user 5916322
Group Organizer
Poway, CA
Announcing a new Meetup for The San Diego Belgian Meetup Group!

What: Belgian New Years Luncheon!

When: Saturday, January 15, 2011 12:30 PM

Price: $32.00 per person

Where: Sea Rocket Bistro
3382 30th Street
San Diego, CA 92104
858-525-1824cell, Ryan J.

Calling all Belgians!

Happy New Year to you all!
To kick off 2011 we will get together for a New Years Luncheon at Sea Rocket Bistro, 12.30pm.
This was fun last year so I talked to the good folks at Sea Rocket Bistro about providing us with a special customized menu:

Salad
Romaine lettuce with red onion, valencia orange, grapefruit and avocado with fennel and toasted coriander vinaigrette

Entree
Eye of Round Roast with Swiss Chard and Root Vegetable Gratin

Dessert
Chocolate and Tangerine Tart
Coffee

Beer & wine is not included. Sea Rocket Bistro has a good choice of local beers and wines.

This event costs $32 which includes tax & tips, in order to attend I will need payment ahead of time.
RSVPs close on Thursday Jan 13. Indicate in your RSVP whether you want to pay using Paypal or a check and I will supply you with the necessary information to make the payment.

Important to note that kids under 12 eat free, for teenagers (12-18) there is price reduction to $20.
Please indicate this in your RSVP.

See you all soon!

Stefaan

RSVP to this Meetup:
http://www.meetup.com...­