addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The San Diego Belgian Meetup Group Message Board › A few updates regarding Belgian Indepence Day

A few updates regarding Belgian Indepence Day

Stefaan
user 5916322
Group Organizer
Poway, CA

Hello everyone,

I updated a couple of details on the meetup site for this event.

For those who wish to volunteer, you're welcome to help out from 10am on.

I need a couple of people to put tables together, put chairs out etc...

A couple of people to peel potatoes would be handy.

If someone wants make fresh mayonaise, let me know, and let me know what you need.

You're welcome to stay as long as you want, last year we had good time around the fire pit.

Bring some Belgian music, CD's, MP3s, ipods etc should work fine.

Stefaan