Congratulations to Katie!! She was the winner for our first contest!! Thanks to everyone who participated. As long as there is participation I will try to keep the yarn giveaways monthly! So any ideas for yarns you all would like please email them to me! Rules!
You have to answer all the trivia questions correctly! You will have until July 11 to answer. First person to get all the trivia answers correct wins! BUT you have to show up to either the July 18 or July 25 meetup to get the yarn. Yes I am not beyond bribery to get you to attend. I will notify the winner prior to the meetup so they can plan accordingly. If the winner is unable to attend either of those dates, I will award the yarn to the runner up. Now for the yarn:
The yarn you are trying to win is Great Northern Yarns Mink/Cashmere yarn. I brought this last week to show off. It is gorgeous!! I will be giving away 2 skeins so you will have enough for a project. Here is the description from their site. ?Enjoy the luxury of real mink, without hurting the mink. This all Natural, 70% mink 30% cashmere yarn is DK weight; each skein is 230 yards (210 meters) in length. There is no dye in this yarn, it is the natural color of the mink and cashmere fibers spun together. This is an exceptionally luxurious and exquisitely rich yarn.?
And now for a pic of the gorgeous yarn:
Here are this month?s trivia questions.
1. What is the only metal that is liquid at room temperature?
2. What was the occupation of cotton candy machine inventor William James Morrison?
3. What is the minimum number of musicians a band must have to be considered a "big band"?
4. What Western Hemisphere people spoke Nahuatl?
5. What position was Eileen Collins the first female to hold on a space shuttle mission?
Remember all answers come to me!