San Diego Drupal Users Group Message Board › Help/tutor for Drupal-based website redesign

Help/tutor for Drupal-based website redesign

Adam P.
user 131674562
San Diego, CA
Post #: 1
Hi All,

I am writing to see if anyone would be willing to help me with the basics of re-skinning a website built on Drupal...not help with design, just my Drupal workflow. A bit more about what I need:

I am a pretty experience web designer (& light front-end dev.) but need some help setting up a local dev environment, and coming up with a workflow that would make redesigning, testing and deploying to production relatively pain free. I have worked with various CMS' in the past, but am new to Drupal. I will likely not be modifying anything other than the design of the site, so I imagine (hope) it should not be that complicated.

In any case, if you are interested, please do let me know. My thought is that we would need between 3–4 hours total (which can be organized however you like). We can meet at a coffee shop or anywhere else convenient for you and on your schedule. I am happy to compensate you for your time at a fair hourly rate. Just let me know!

Thanks in advance!

Adam

info[at]adamprince.us
407-446-7787