San Diego Ghost and Paranormal Group Message Board › Black Eyed Children

Black Eyed Children

A former member
Post #: 128
Has anybody else heard about this relatively new phenomenon? A few months ago, I heard about these "kids" on a Darkness Radio program. The two main things I find so fascinating about them is that most of the accounts about BEK's go back just about 10-15 years. Where did they come from? Why is it that we are hearing about BEK's just now?

The second thing I find so intriguing about BEK's is that despite the seemingly innocent packaging, everyone that comes across them react the same way: with virulent dread and a sense of evil.

Here is the link:

http://extraordinaryi...­

I will try to find the Darkness Radio podcast and attach it into the Files.

Don't read it before you go to sleep!!! Lol!!
Dave
Moai_Man
Group Organizer
San Diego, CA
Post #: 125
I agree that the BEK are soulless (lacking souls), represent evil, and should be avoided at all cost.

Coincidentally, 15 years ago the X-Files TV show starting having episodes about people with black eyes (it was an alien virus that moved like an intelligent black petroleum oil, eventually filling you up until your eyes turn black).

Some say that we are only seeing the BEKs now because they are a symptom or side effect of the Earth now being in the "End Times". Supposedly, when it comes down to the end, everyone will have to make a choice between the light and the dark, the higher conciousness or the material world. The BEKs represent the forces aligned with the side of darkness.
A former member
Post #: 129
How interesting, I never thought of BEK's as harbingers of the "End Times". It is definitely a twist on Isiah 11:6,"....and a little child will lead them." Do you have a particular source for that supposition?

I remember that story line from the X-Files and oddly yes, most of the sightings were from around that time (although some date from 50 years ago).

I wonder if they might be coming from a recently opened portal or another realm? One account from a young man in London includes hearing popping and thudding noises before their arrival at his flat's door and after their departure.