A former member
Post #: 22
Anybody have or know or have any info on
seeing dark or black orbs in the darkness
Dan
sandiegohaunted
Lakeside, CA
Post #: 4
Dark orbs sound fairly like dark masses. If we are talking paranormal, dark masses could be a form of "shadow people or ODB's." If we are talking science, you might be experiencing some form of [1]"Dark matter." Visible light emitting orbs, are highly suspect in itself and should "NEVER" be taking as a verification of paranormal activity.

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_matter­

Dan -

http://www.sandiegoha...­
A former member
Post #: 23
We were on a trip to Indian wells just outside of Palm Springs. I am not talking about dark matter, I know how dark matter fits in the puzzle of paranormal activity. However, I always heard that energy levels vary depending on environmental factors, and if you are in an area where negative energy is present, it will be more of a dark powerful energy this I know over powering the area being investigated. Electronic equipment may be especially affected at this time as well. "Dark Orbs" or "black Orbs" are sometimes associated with evil, and dark orbs are no exception. when black or brown orbs appear, some investigators interpret them as a sign the area is an unsafe place full of negative energy. So it is to be examined with caution only, this must be true, dark orbs can be made by a over powering magnetic field in the areas.

Dan
sandiegohaunted
Lakeside, CA
Post #: 24
However, I always heard that energy levels vary depending on environmental factors, and if you are in an area where negative energy is present, it will be more of a dark powerful energy this I know over powering the area being investigated. Electronic equipment may be especially affected at this time as well.

I'm not sure I'm on the same page as you. By energy are you referring to spiritual? and what environmental factors are you suggesting? I think your implying spiritual energies are affected by mineralogical or other natural factors such as water. If you are in a area where negative spiritual energies exist such environmental factors may amplify? the negative.

Yes some paranormal groups do assert that dark orbs are a sign of negative spiritual energies. However, some paranormal groups also don't believe in orbs at all, and dismiss them as dust or other foreign materials.
For me 99% of orb photos are just natural obstructions and Not Paranormal but that is only my opinion.