Welcome! Stuff to say:
* If you are social and a motorcycle enthusiast, you are in the right place.
* If you have or have ever owned a Harley, great! If not, that's OK too. We're tolerant. :-)
* We ride SAFE and SOBER. No Squids. No drama. Just fun.
* We will at times support a good cause, or just go out and have fun.
* Small group or big group, mostly co-ed, a significant % of us ride 2-up.
* We welcome ladies who want to be a "back seat". The best way to achieve that is sign up, then come to a Taco Tuesday or other-type gather and "Get Acquainted" to find riders looking to share their bike.
We are making friends and memories. Check out our Desert and Dessert Ride digital photo album:
Just ride into the sun... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UKQG5tnQhM
We're not that formal, come out and join in the fun!
Some Group Riding Etiquette:
There's a lot we could say but others have said it better. Please check these links out on safe/fun/cool/smart/sexy group riding:
New riders, please tell the ride leader you're new. The Meetup has many new riders.
2,804 Intrepid Scuba Divers
2,394 Beer Drinkers
5,151 Fun Diegans