addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

San Diego Harley-Davidson and Cruiser Riders Message Board › We're Team SDHC for Ride for Kids 2012 - Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation

We're Team SDHC for Ride for Kids 2012 - Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation

Jodi
user 10194395
San Diego, CA
Post #: 409
Hi everyone,

Just a reminder, we're Team SDHC! Please make a donation if you can, be part of a group effort for San Diego Harley-Davidson Cruiser Riders, let's raise money as a team for a good cause.

Ride for Kids 2012 - Ride Fundraiser for Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation, ride is Oct. 21, 2012.

Please make a donation if you can on the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation web page I created for our group. All donations go directly to them. We are Team SDHC, to make a group donation in any amount click here:

http://www.firstgivin...­

You can learn more about this on the ride posting in this details section.

Richard and I rode in last year, so blessed to see the children we were helping.

Hope you sign up to be part part of the ride too, it's a great cause!

Thanks,

Jodi
'Shutter Diva'
Jodi
user 10194395
San Diego, CA
Post #: 410
The ride is next weekend on Sunday. This a reminder you can still sign up for the ride and/or make a donation at the link above. We are 'Team SDHC'. I created a page for our group. Thanks, Jodi