Join our ThaiTalk MeetUp group for a free presentation on Weds. May 29th at the Cardiff Library Community Room. We will serve delicious Thai snacks and you will learn what it is to be Thai. This experiential workshop can be helpful if you are planning a trip to Thailand or are just culturious. You will learn:
* tips on Thai culture and customs (what is sacred to the Thai)
* importance of food, fun and flexibility
* Thai patterns of courtesy and etiquette
* Thai greetings and the importance of smiling (after all Thailand is the Land of Smiles).
* How to develop Thai language skills.
Presenters: Thai nationals: Jantima Danford (Danford International Services) Sasha Bilar (Toys for Thailand).