Hornblower’s popular, pup-friendly Pet Day on San Diego Bay promises a tail-wagging good time! This is the one time each year that Hornblower invites dogs to cruise for free with their owners. People board for just $24 per ticket, and guests are also encouraged to contribute a gently used blanket or towel that will warm needy animals at the Helen Woodward Animal Center.
Join us for the 13th annual Pet Rescue Day on the Bay!
Sat., May 18, 2013 is Pet Day on The Bay - the only pet-friendly event of its kind in Southern California! Pet Day is a towel and blanket drive and fundraiser benefitting the homeless animals of the Helen Woodward Animal Center. Take at look at some of our pictures on facebook from past Pet Day on the Bay celebrations.
NEW TIMES: One-hour tours: 9:30 AM, 11:15 AM, and 1:00 PM
WHAT YOU GET:
- Information about more than 50 San Diego landmarks
- Unparalleled photo and video opportunities
- Comfortable indoor and outdoor areas
- Close-up views of military ships and San Diego skyline, with a chance to see marine animals and seabirds
- An introduction to local environmental efforts
- Snack bar with adult beverages, soft drinks and hot and cold snacks, plus souvenirs and photos available for purchase
- A portion of proceeds benefits the Helen Woodward Animal Center
- Meet Chopper the Biker Dog
One-hour tours: 9:30 AM, 11:15 AM, and 1:00 PM
Boarding and photos will begin one half hour prior to tour time
Rate: $24 per adult. DOGS CRUISE FREE - One dog per adult allowed.
Location: 970 North Harbor Drive, San Diego, CA 92101 (between Broadway Street and Ash Street
**Please note: Outside food and beverages are not allowed.**
All sizes and breeds of dogs are welcome. A few simple rules make Pet Day on the Bay fun for everyone:
1) One dog per adult is welcome. The event is not open to dogs under six months of age.
2) All dogs MUST be on a leash at all times.
3) Owners must clean up after their dogs.
4) No dogs in heat are allowed.
5) The cruise is not recommended for dogs that are sensitive to movement or get motion sickness.
6) This event is not appropriate for dogs that are unpredictable in crowds or dislike strangers or other dogs.
7) This event is for dogs and people only. Please do not bring other pets.
more information call[masked]
I am posting this with my Dogsitter Exchange Group so if you are interested in joining this group please let me know. For more info about our group please look at previous postings for the Dogsitter Playgroup