A former member
Post #: 260
So we have Bravo the Kerry Blue Terrier staying with us for 5 days. He is 9 months younger then Huck and they pretty much have been buds since Bravo came as a 3 month old pup. They are seriously like ying and yang, lol accept that Huck is not at all a PITA and Bravo is, lol. They have the best time although Bravo is a bit on the nuts side and Huck is pretty sure he is kinda not real smart, lol.

Callie got some alone time with me, she is pretty sore from her arthritis so she is not on the outings right now, hopefully the meds will help and she will be able to get back to going out and about. I think her days of long hikes are over:( Going to have to do some old dog walks about town I guess.

Andra & K.
user 2409398
San Diego, CA
Post #: 1,421
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pictures, UR great photographer Rhonda....you can see how much FUN they are all having....sweet!

BTW, Thought you may want to knkow:
Judy's open heart triple bypass surgery went well, she's in 2nd day of recovery, they had to replace not repair her valve...hope to take tube out of her throat sometime today. As you can imagine she is extremely uncomfortable not only from the surgery but from the effects it has had on her arthritis especially in her neck from the position she has to remain in. Please say a couple of prayers that she will be able to have the breathing tube removed as soon as possible

She is at USC University Hospital
1500 San Pablo St.
Los Angles, CA 90033

and would prefer donation rather than flowers if anyone wants to: make a donation to Ricochet's current fundraiser for Reality Rally at

Reality Rally Fundraiser for Michelle's Place Breast Cancer

Andra
A former member
Post #: 262
Andra thank you for the compliments, I do love taking pictures(in case it does not show:)) I am sorry I don't know who Judy is, I will send lots of good thoughts her way for a speedy recovery. My Dad went through that and he is doing well and getting back to living life, so I hope the same for Judy.
A former member
Post #: 263
I posted most of these on Facebook but for those who are not on my Facebook page here are a few pictures I took last weekend. I drove to the desert on Saturday to walk the dogs and get out of the rain then on the way back drove up S22 into a blizzard, lol into Warner Springs then hiked a bit of the PCT with the dogs t play in the snow, it was just beautiful and the dogs had a blast. Oh and Huck is happy to annouce no snowballs!

Cholla, ohhhh I hate this stuff! Poor Huck got attacked by it all over the place, lol but he just stood there and let me pull it out with the plyers. Did I mention I hate this stuff? lol

On Sunday I took the dogs and hiked around Lake Hodges to the dam, it was awesome and spilling over and just spectacular to see.

Then in the afternoon, I played around with the camera and some different settings on it and came up with these, not to mention I needed to humiliate my dogs just a little bit, lol