The San Diego Off Leash Meetup Message Board › The San Diego Labrador Retriever / All Breed Meetup Group

The San Diego Labrador Retriever / All Breed Meetup Group

A former member
Post #: 15
Hello Everyone....My name is James.....New to this Group, today was my first meetup at the Otay River Basin....Great weather....Great people.....Great day.....

Nathen asked if I would like to be an Asst. Organizer & I've accepted. I will be sending him an e-mail to make the same offer to him, to Assist with my Group....

I would like to invite you to Join The Group that I Organize "The San Diego Labrador Retriever/ All Breed" Meetup Group.....I haven't posted it on the site yet ....but I will be opening this Group to all breed's.....

I inherited this Group 2 month's ago when the Oraganizer stepped down....there are 11 members......attendance has been low due to people's schedules as far as I can tell ...so linking should help this, also additonal events will help..........

Nathen and I have agreed to link the Groups to provide more opportunities to you....So we will be cross posting events on both sites.......

****HOWEVER; NOT EVERY EVENT**** may be posted on each site.....so check each one carefully so you won't miss something.....and PLEASE RSVP on both sites when the same event is listed on both....this keeps the stats right for both sites......

I've posted pictures from today's trip to Otay..........and the other groups trip to Coronado Beach early this morning at 9:30........

I hope you will take this oppertunity to Join the other group.....here's the link

http://labs.meetup.co...­

If you have any questions please feel free to e-mail me..........

If you ever need to call me, my Cell # is (619) 647-0445.............

Thanks....and I look forward to meeting all of you................James..............