The San Diego Off Leash Meetup Message Board › Anyone want to get together in North County?

Anyone want to get together in North County?

A former member
Post #: 2
I'm in North County also! Off the top of my head, I know South Buena Vista Park in Vista has off-leash hours during certain times of the day.
A former member
Post #: 46
If you want to do dog park get togethers up in North County one of you guys should become an organizer and set an event. I am personally am not interested in dog park get togethers but I know alot of people are.
Nathan
ibtrotter
Group Organizer
Imperial Beach, CA
Post #: 453
Please Please Please volunteer! smile The group really does need some N County events, but so far nobody has come forward. It's really lots of fun leading outings, and much more fun than going it alone.
Valerie
caboval
San Diego, CA
Post #: 232
We just moved to Hidden Meadows thats about 4 miles north of Escondido and we havent done anything!!! We would LOVE to get together in North County. I havent seen much to do except we have gone to the dog park off of W Bernardo Way by Lake Hodges. I have 2 Golden that would LOVE to swim in the ocean or a lake? Rattlesnakes are prevelant up here now so we dont go hiking. Does anyone know of dog parks or water areas we could go to in North Cou nty? Didnt Oceanside make a dog area on the beach somewhere? Thought I heard something about that? Valerie
Andra & K.
user 2409398
San Diego, CA
Post #: 1,465
Encintas just got a dog park approved and is slated to OPEN up sometime in 2013.