The San Diego Off Leash Meetup Message Board › sunday's hike

sunday's hike

leanne
user 2744859
San Diego, CA
hi everyone,

i was involoved in a car accident this afternoon, car's a goner. if anyone wants to meet up and go the hike anyways please feel free to but i will not be ablt to lead this.

hopefully, some one who is familarwith the area will set in and lead it. i won't cancel it for now.

so sorry leanne
Mirelle
user 6549407
San Diego, CA
Post #: 169
Sorry to hear you had an accident...and no longer have a car. Hope you and anyone else in the car with you is ok. And hopefully you're insurance will be able to at least get you back with wheels as soon as possible. But mostly hope you are ok.
Sammy
user 12495905
Jamul, CA
Post #: 122
Oh no, Leanne! shock I'm so sorry to hear that! I'll ditto what Mirelle said and hope you are ok and that you'll get back on wheels. sad

I'm looking forward to a hike soon. I've been walking 3-4 miles daily for a month now, up hills and around my neighborhood. Trying to get my stamina back after my prolonged absence from the trails. Hope to see you all soon on the trails!