We love the outdoors and being in nature. We enjoy hiking/backpacking, mountain biking, kayaking, camping, snowboarding & rollerblading. If you love the outdoors and friendly people, this is the group for you.
Come join us - you are welcome here !!
The Event Organizers for this group have a few simple guidelines:
1. In order to join SDOE, you must have a recognizable photo of your face on your profile. With recent changes in Meet-up software, it must be your main photo. Mainly for your safety and for the safety of others attending our events. Once a member of San Diego Outdoor Enthusiasts, you must maintain a recognizable face photo as your Main Photo on your profile. You are subject to removal without a recognizable photo.
2. Please RSVP for events in which you will participate. Event Organizers will then know who and how many to expect for an event. Some events have limits on the number of participants for a reason. Please don't just show up. That also includes bringing a guest without prior notification to the Event Organizer.
3. If allowed on an event and you bring a guest (+1), you are responsible for your guest. Please stay with your guest over the hike.
4. Please, please change an "RSVP" to "No - Not Attending" if you decide not to participate in an event. It is an inconvenience for the Event Organizer and other participants if they end up waiting for you. You will be marked a "NO SHOW" if you have an RSVP and fail to show. Also if you have indicated a guest is coming, change that designation if your guest is unable to attend. Your "NO SHOW" could cause someone else from not being able to participate.
5. The San Diego Outdoor Enthusiasts asks for a modest $5 per year donation to help cover the yearly cost to Meetup in order to maintain the site. It is a very minor cost to have access to the many hiking, camping, bicycling, rollerblading, and other events offered through our group.
6. We are attempting to keep our membership list current. You may be removed as member if you do not access the San Diego Outdoor Enthusiasts website in more than 1 year. This is not punitive and you may request to rejoin our group.
7. Please THANK the Event Organizers. No one in this group is paid for their efforts. They do it because they like to share their outdoor experiences with others. At times, it requires a great deal of effort to organize some of these events.
8. BE HAPPY and PLEASANT when participating in our events. We have never had a problem with this. Just a reminder.
SDOE asks for $ 5 per year donation to cover expenses.
Anthony O-Abby B-Mike D-Rachel M
Steve L-Peter V-Sohail F
Kate S-Ross M-Michael P-Ken S
Mary N-Monica C-Juan-Susan C-Amir-Jim W-Anthony
Terri R-Joan B-Abby B-Kara S
Jared S-Steve N-Judi G-Linda M-Barb-Cel-Martha-Gail-Gleyd
Marcus-Paul-Barry S-Carol L-Watson
Glen L-Dorothy-Vicki F-Robert M-RJ-Kathy N-Lan T-Allie-Kurt L-Van
Kim R-Gleyd-Angel M-Scott B-Cynthia W
Lan-Rima-Zephirin-Roxanne-Mark D-Behrouz-Sharon L-Brian W-Jason B-Leonor
Quality Hiking & Camping Equipment