For those making their own jewelry, photographing food, selling items on ebay or photographing resale items, don't miss this unique opportunity to learn how to shoot products.
This class will help you achieve sharp, well lit, clean looking images for increasing your sales online.
Topics covered include:
- How to lock in a sharp focus on your product.
- Setting color balance for accurate color reproduction.
- How to light products with studio strobes.
- Composing product shots for maximum impact.
- How to build an effective and cheap light tent with background.
- Shooting shiny items without harsh glare.
- How to photograph food.
- Which gear you should buy for your specific needs or business.
We have a great studio to work in and will supply lighting equipment, sample items to work with etc. We do encourage you to bring your own items and equipment if you want to learn to work on your specific niche.
*Please bring the following:
- Your DSLR camera and any equipment you may want to work with.
- Tripod if you have one
- Any props/products you may want to photograph
- paper and pen to get some very useful notes. Handouts will be provided as well.
This class is expected to last 4 hours until 2:00pm
Click Here to View Video on How to Get to the Studio
*This class requires strong knowledge of manual camera settings and/or Photography 102 as a prerequesite.
*This class requires a DSLR camera or other professional camera with hot shoe.
*Please take a moment to review the map and address as GPS will not take you all the way to our suite.