Going on a trip soon and want to make sure you get the best possible shots? But don't know what gear to bring, how to protect it and what to look for? Then this class is right for you.
In our newest course: Travel Photography, Jason Kirby (an experienced travel photographer) will teach you how to prepare for a trip to ensure you capture photos that show you had the time of your life. In this class you will learn:
- Define a goal and plan appropriately to achieve it.
- How to pack light and what to bring. He will also teach those of you who are interested in not missing the perfect shot and are willing to carry extra weight.
- How to find out where to shoot, when to shoot and when not to shoot.
- Insure and protect your very expensive gear from theft and damage.
- Standard travel tips for traveling to different parts of the world and how to be safe and how to save money.
- Photo tips on how to get the best shot in the given situation, regardless of weather or environment.
- What to do with all of those photos after on your trip.
Jason has traveled to 16 different countries in the last 18 months and has shot 1000's of photos in all major climates, cities, deserts, mountains, and much more. He can teach you how to be prepared and answer any questions you have.
The class is scheduled for 3 hours long and will be about 2 hours of material and Jason will leave an hour for questions and examples.
Please bring your camera and, if you wish, all of your gear so Jason can walk you through what gear to bring and how to bring it. This will be a small class to allow for more 1-on-1 time with each of you.