Learn to take amazing headshots and portraits of your friends and family. Explore lighting, techniques and hands on experience to take pictures like a professional!
This class is going to be a little more advanced and is perfect for any of you looking to take better photos of your family and friends. You will learn how to compose your subjects, what to look for, and how to manipulate outdoor lighting to shine on the best features of your subject.
The details of the class are as follows:
1. The first hour will be an introduction and the covering of main key points of portrait photography. The rest of the time will be hands on, learn as you go activities.
2.This will be held outdoors with only natural lighting as our light source. No flashes.
3. Models will be present but we may also use other classmates as well.
4. It will be in the afternoon and go towards dusk time so you experience the different shadows and angles of that the sun will cast on your subjects.
Few things to keep in mind for this class:
- Weather, weather, weather. We have no control over it so please check the weather in advance and make appropriate accommodations.
- Outside distractions. Because this class will be outdoors you need to make sure to stay focused and not be distracted by other people or objects not associated with the class.
What you can expect to leave with after this class:
1. You be able to compose your subjects in the right light with appropriate use of shadows to make your images POP!
2. You learn how to use natural lighting to your benefit and how to accommodate for different weather and lighting situations.
3. You can apply what you learn to taking better family photos and wowing your family and friends with your new photography skills.
I highly encourage those who enjoy taking great pictures of their friends and family to attend this class. It only costs $69 and you will walk away with so much knowledge that it will be hard for you not to take great photos.
I look forward to this class and the experiences it will bring to all of those who attend.
***THIS CLASS WILL START AT 2:30pm and go to 5:30pm