addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Diego Photoshop for Photographers Message Board › No meeting tonight through this Photoshop Meetup group ...

No meeting tonight through this Photoshop Meetup group ...

John W.
user 10120065
Group Organizer
El Cajon, CA
Hi all,

My apologies for being incommunicado, but I've been quite busy with some commercial color management consulting jobs for the last few months, and not sure what the Photoshop Meetup scheduled tonight is all about - -  . . I did not schedule it, and I will NOT be there, and the address listed is not valid (I've moved my office) ...

I ask your patience, as I'm now getting to a point where I can devote more time to Photoshop education, starting in April ... I'll post numerous Meetups in the very near future - count on it ...

Thanks, and cheers,

John :-)

John Watts

www.wattsdigital.com

john@wattsdigital.com