addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

San Diego Photoshop for Photographers Message Board › New Meetup: "Photofinishing with Photoshop - K.I.S.S. and more ..."

New Meetup: "Photofinishing with Photoshop - K.I.S.S. and more ..."

John W.
user 10120065
Group Organizer
El Cajon, CA
Announcing a new Meetup for Photofinishing with Photoshop!

What: "Photofinishing with Photoshop - K.I.S.S. and more ..."
When: Wednesday, May 25, 2011 7:00 PM

Where: Digital One Color
9512 Chesapeake #402
San Diego, CA 92123
DO NOT CALL!!!!!!!!

Please note: Due to overwhelming requests, plus the addition of all of the new members, I am repeating this important FREE seminar (last done over a year ago) with a twist - We'll integrate questions that you submit into the presentation for a special 2 hour Meetup ...

"Photofinishing with Photoshop - K.I.S.S. and More ..."

Have you ever asked yourself: “What makes a good color print, and how do I use the basics of Photoshop to achieve my desired results?” If you’ve asked yourself this question, then this meetup is for you! Using the K.I.S.S. (Keep It Super Simple) method, I’ll show you how to take well-exposed digital images and improve them with just a few functions in Photoshop.

In addition, let's have our members pre-submit Photoshop / Color Management questions by email, and I'll integrate as many questions into the program as possible... Want to submit a question? Email me at john@wattsdigital.com­ with the subject: "Meetup Question" by May 11th.

This FREE seminar is designed primarily for those fairly new to Photoshop, but it is also a good "refresher" course in the basics for those with a bit more experience...

I'll start with a short Powerpoint presentation, then spend the majority of the time showing you how the K.I.S.S. method works and answer your questions using Photoshop, while you watch on the screen.

Please bring your laptops, images, & cameras (all optional, of course) - - I'll provide bottled water, so if anyone else wants to bring goodies, let me know - Let's have some fun!

RSVP early, as we need to limit this to 35 people...

Cheers,

John :-)

Check it out!