San Diego Photoshop for Photographers Message Board › Future Photoshop Meetup Locations and Subjects ...

Future Photoshop Meetup Locations and Subjects ...

John W.
user 10120065
Group Organizer
El Cajon, CA
Hi all,

The next Photoshop Meetup will be held on Wednesday, September 28th at 6:30 PM and will be free to attend. Tentatively, this will be held in the Mission Valley area, but I'm still open to new ideas for locations, subjects and format (including other presenters, if anyone else is interested) Please let me know what you think – after all, this is your Meetup! Click here to email me …

In addition, if you're interested in learning the specifics of Photoshop and all it entails (particularly if you're brand-spanking new to the program!) check out my Small Group Workshops. Each Workshop is limited to a maximum of 8 attendees, and takes a modular approach: They are designed to learn a necessary function of Photoshop that, taken together with the other modules, will give you the fundamental tools and strategies' necessary to use the program with confidence. These are fee-based, and are moderately priced at $25 per module. To see the subjects and dates offered, Click Here

Looking forward to hearing with you!

Thanks again, and cheers,

John Watts :-)