addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Diego Photoshop for Photographers Message Board › Photoshop Meetup 09/28/11 is cancelled, and I need your help ..

Photoshop Meetup 09/28/11 is cancelled, and I need your help ..

John W.
user 10120065
Group Organizer
El Cajon, CA

Hi all,

My business is making lots of demands on my time (a good thing), so I'm going to have to cancel the Meetup for 09/28/11 (a not-so-good thing), and move it TENTATIVELY to Wed, Oct 26th ...

I say "tentatively", because in order to make these Meetups happen, I need some help - - Specifically, some folks to help me put these together...

1) The biggest challenge now is finding an appropriate place to meet - - Digital One, our previous meeting spot, is also very busy (a good thing, too!) and not available anymore. So, could someone help us find a proper meeting place? 35 to 40 attendees, classroom atmosphere, centrally located, etc - - If it's not terribly expensive, I can probably pay for the rental...

2) I'm also looking for folks to help me run the meetups themselves: Mainly, I need "teachers" (any of us!) to show us all, in 5 to 15 minutes, a particular Photoshop trick, tip, etc that they like - - There may be 5 or 6 "teachers" in a Meetup - - I can certainly be one of those "teachers", if necessary, but I believe we'll all get a lot more out of our Meetups if we share this way...

So, whaddya think? Ready to step up to the plate, LOL? Just reply to this email, or call me - Let's make this happen...

Thanks, and cheers,

John Watts :-)

Watts Digital Imaging

http://www.wattsdigital.com­

john@wattsdigital.com­

619-631-6348

PS - - If you haven't already, check out my fun new "iPhone Photo Stuff" page, as well as my Photoshop Small Group Workshops & Webinars­ ...