addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

San Diego Photoshop for Photographers Message Board › Photoshop CS6 Book in PDF form available tonight...

Photoshop CS6 Book in PDF form available tonight...

John W.
user 10120065
Group Organizer
El Cajon, CA
Howdy,

To all of you who have been patiently waiting, my new Photoshop Book for CS6 will be available tonight for purchase - I believe you'll be very pleased with the result.

I'll have the PDF version on CD for $20.

If you order the printed copy (which will be mailed out mid-week next week), you'll get the PDF version for free - Great for your computer, ipad, smartphone, etc - cost is $50, includes shipping and sales tax.

Visa and MasterCard accepted - - These will also be available on my website starting tomorrow, so the Meetup folks get first crack!

See you tonight!

Not signed up for tonight's Meetup?  Click here...

Thanks again for your support, and cheers,

John :-)