addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

San Diego Photoshop for Photographers Message Board › We need JPGs / TIFFs for this Wednesday night's Meetup!

We need JPGs / TIFFs for this Wednesday night's Meetup!

John W.
user 10120065
Group Organizer
El Cajon, CA
Hello to all,
A quick note to those of you attending this Wednesday night's Meetup, "Photoshop: Contrast and Color - K.I.S.S.!" - We still need image files!

• From the Meetup description: Those who RSVP are encouraged to pre-submit one hi-res JPG or TIFF file - Although we'll probably only get to 6 or 7 of these files,  we'll use them throughout the seminar to put what we've learned into practice.

• Please submit by 10 PM tomorrow (Tuesday), via my webpage upload ...  Please send your file "un-enhanced" (no Photoshop work), prepped for approximately 8" x 12" @ 300ppi maximum - No RAW files please  ...

• PLEASE, please please do not bring your images to the Meetup on a thumb drive or CD, as I won't have time to incorporate them into the program.

• By the way, there are still spots left, so if you're wanting to attend, I'd ­RSVP­ today!

See you Wednesday night - Thx, and cheers,
John­ :-)
PS - North County residents - you might want to check out the ­Orange County Photoshop for Photographers Meetup, held in San Clemente...