"2013 Spooktacular 5K & 10k San Diego :
• The Start/Finish line Festival is situated on the green at the beautiful and historic Liberty Station Park in San Diego. The fish line festival starts with a warm up dance to "Thriller".
• Be sure to sport your coolest costume and consider coming early to sign up for the best costume contest. Categories include Best Group Costume (2 or more), Best Individual and Best Youth costume.
• Spooktacular prizes awarded to the crowd favorites.
• Bubbles, games, face painting and refreshments after the race.
• Cool Spooktacular t-shirts for registered 5K and 10K participants.
• Registered 10K and 5K participants get a cool Spooktacular T-shirt.
A mercifully flat course offers views of the bay, sailboats and the city skyline.
• The paved route includes a pass around the USS Recruit, a "dummy" ship used to train recruits.
• There’s an incline over Halsey Bridge and becomes flat on the other side as athletes stride along the shoreline at Spanish Landing. "