San Diego Stoics Message Board › New Meetup: San Diego Stoics November Meetup
San Diego, CA
Announcing a new Meetup for San Diego Stoics!
What: San Diego Stoics November Meetup
When: November 14, 2009 10:00 AM
Price: $1.00 per person
Balboa Park (at Auditorium)
6th Ave & Upas St
San Diego, CA 92103
The purpose for this meeting I have in mind is for attendees who try to practice stoicism to meet like-minded people.
I think having a group to exchange experience, learn from each other and supporting each other will help us practicing this life-philosophy.
We plan to have these meetings on the first Saturday of every month for now. Next weekend my first Saturday is booked and we meet on November 14th instead.
With new members lets share:
1. How we got to Stoicism, how long we practice it and what our experience has been so far.
2. Things we are struggling with.
3. What we know about the Stoicism community.
4. Expectations on this group and recommendations.
Other meetup topics:
4. Goals for this group
5. Meetup of Stoics around the world in San Diego
6. How to promote Stoicism
7. Ideas for the next meeting.
Though I am organizing this meetup, I am a Stoicism beginner and look forward to learning from the attendees.
Organizing on meetup.com is $12.00 per month. I am asking attendees for $1.00 to contribute per meeting.
I am looking forward to meeting you.
Learn more here: