This event will explore Systema's approach to taking strikes. We will cover the basics of:
- Preparing the body for strikes
- Identifying areas of tension
- Proper breathing to deal with physical and psychological stress
- Taking strikes to the body and head
- Proper movement and structure for protection and function
- Cleansing the body of strikes
The work will be slow and careful, it will be uncomfortable but when done correctly is not damaging. Please show up a few minutes early to sign a waiver. Wear comfortable clothes, and eat lightly before the class.