add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The San Fernando Valley Republican Club Message Board › Steps to take to continue contact for SFV Townhall

Steps to take to continue contact for SFV Townhall

Gary A.
Group Organizer
Beverly Hills, CA
Dear Members of The San Fernando Valley Townhall Conservatives Meetup Site:

I have indicated in the past that we will be discontinuing our use of is now preparing its own "Townsquare" site.

I am requesting you to please do two things:
1. If you haven't already, please send me your email address so we can contact you after we leave the site.

2. Please go to:
and sign up on the townsquare site. That way, when the new Townsquare site is up and running in a couple of weeks, you will be notified and will automatically become part of the San Fernando Valley Townsquare Group.

If you have any questions, please contact me at: or phone me on (310)387-6900.

Gary Aminoff