San Francisco Area Flash Mobs-Dance Mob Nation Message Board › PRIVATES - Kickstarter campaign

PRIVATES - Kickstarter campaign

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi there all ~
I just joined the group glad I found you all. I am working on a Kickstarter campaign for a new wallet called PRIVATES and we would love to shoot a new video for our next Youtube video. I am here in Santa Rosa and we would like to organize an event for this Sunday 2/24 morning in San Francisco. I have never organized a flashmob dance and would REALLY love support from members here ! We are scouting locations today and will probably settle near Fishermans Wharf area. We are a fun team to work with and the producer has over 30 years of experience. We need someone(s) to lead the mob. I can be reached @ 707-291-4302. You can check us out on Facebook as "PRIVATES' and on Kickstarter. I have a link I can share but I won't do that here. If it's okay to do so though I will do in a seperate post. Dyan Foster team@privateswallet.com ~ Thank You !