A former member
Post #: 2
Hi Everyone,
We are new to San Francisco and would love to start a Breakfast Club to meet once a month. Everyone could bring their favorite OZ or SA brunch food. We have a park by our house were we could all meet in the Richmond District. If some of you have parks by your homes we could rotate the location. We have done this with our neighbors in other cities we have lived and it is a lot of fun. Not everyone can make it every month but it is a great way to get together at about 10am on the first Saturday of every month for brunch, try a bunch of dishes, and meet some interesting people.

If we get enough interest then we can ask Lee to put it up as a regular monthly event. We can coordinate other locations at our first meet up. If we get a small Group then we can host it at our home, we could probably have 15-20 people at our home.

Let me know. Tracy
Tamara
user 10350560
Melbourne, AU
Post #: 5
Hi Tracy - we would be able to make one or two- sounds fun
Keticia D.
user 13594191
Cupertino, CA
Post #: 1
Hi,

Just wondering if this is going ahead this Saturday? My husband and I live in Cupertino but I'd be happy to come along if it goes ahead.
A former member
Post #: 3
Hi everyone I have asked Lee, Karen and Matt to add this as a monthly event for us to get together but have not heard back from them yet. If others are interested perhaps you can ask them to make this a recurring thing on the 1st Saturday of the month form 10-1pm. We have a nice park by our house but we could coordinate this at other parks as the year goes on. Thanks Tracy
A former member
Post #: 4
Hi Everyone, I have started a new group. I think maybe this group is no longer active?? It is called Aussie, Kiwi, and Saffas Breakfast Club and will meet the first Saturday of every month at a different Park if we have one around the city for breakfast and fun.
Lee
lee78
Redwood City, CA
Post #: 15
Definitely still active. The event a week ago is a give away ;)

I've sent a PM to you on this topic.
Tamara
user 10350560
Melbourne, AU
Post #: 7
Lee is there an email lists or this event?
Lee
lee78
Redwood City, CA
Post #: 16