addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Tracey W.
user 63144792
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 1
Just wanted to say hello to all, I have been in San Francisco for 3 years, originally from Melbourne Australia
Looking to just meet some friends!! Is married with kids and even tho I love living in SF i do miss home and the little things like hanging with my folks ! lol

Blessings to all
Trace :)
Tamara
user 10350560
Melbourne, AU
Post #: 6
Hi Trace

We relocated here almost 4 months ago to Belmont from Dallas, (sadly leaving behind a very active Aussie/Saffa group).Originally from Melbourne. I have three kids in school. Will be looking for work in the new year. Would love to connect with others to socialize!
Tracey W.
user 63144792
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 2
Hi Tamara

Not sure if you have Facebook or not but you can reach me there at
https://www.facebook....­ or my email is tracewashington@gmail.com

Talk soon
Trace