Sep 5, 2013 · 6:30 PM
This location is shown only to members
Speakers: Patrick Mundy & Albert Factora of Groove Analytics
This presentation is about Strategy Maps, and how you can use the Microsoft BI Stack with SharePoint's Visio capability to create a dynamic Strategy Map posted on a publicly-available dashboard.
You'll also learn how to create other types of dynamic process flow visualizations.
With live demos using Groove’s SQL Server and SharePoint sandbox, Patrick and Albert will review basic KPI and other metric data, and quickly build out and publish two solutions. You'll also see how end-users/subscribers can refresh their Strategy Map dashboards in real-time.
- About this portion of the Microsoft BI Stack and how it’s integrated tightly with SharePoint
- How KPIs, Scorecards, Strategy Maps and Dashboards are all related within the Microsoft BI Stack
- How to quickly draft a functional Strategy Map within Visio
- The steps to connect your Strategy Maps and other process flow diagrams to KPIs
- How to publish the results on SharePoint
See the Visio Blog to learn more about Visio.
Patrick Mundy is Managing Partner and Co-Founder. He is a seasoned data processing veteran who specializes in data processing, data warehousing and data analysis initiatives. Patrick has extensive experience with SQL Server and ETL and analytic projects, especially in financial services.
Albert Factora is a Senior Partner at Groove, and an experienced business analyst and project manager. He has a solid operations foundation and a a deep understanding of business systems. His philosophy is simple: communication is the key to collaboration, and collaboration helps organizations deliver cost effective systems that support business growth.