June 7, 2012 · 6:30 PM
Speaker: Andrew Marks of Birst
This session will discuss the key aspects of taking an Agile deployment strategy toward your organization's BI solution.
One of the challenges many companies have in delivering an adoptable Business Intelligence solution is ensuring that the solution meets the “current” and “future” information needs of the stakeholders. The speed at which the business climate moves these days warrants a rapid and agile deployment approach toward business intelligence solutions.
- About today’s Agile business environment
- How to get the right start with your BI implementation
- The Agile & Flexible Deployment
- How to engage stakeholders and demonstrate progress
- Key pieces you shouldn't overlook
Andrew Marks is VP of Professional Services at Birst. Prior to joining Birst, Andrew was with Intacct. Before that he worked for SAP, via its acquisition of business intelligence leader Business Objects. Birst is a BI provider headquartered in San Francisco which delivers a business analytics suite available in the Cloud or on premise.