addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Stephen B.
user 8462604
Group Organizer
San Francisco, CA
Hey guys,

So we have the game this Sunday­ and while the tickets I was able to buy have all sold out I just did a search on Stubhub­ and found there are still a few available in our section.

We're up in the rafters this time Section 327 - Row 14.

In my experience in the upper deck it's usually pretty open so if you snag a ticket on Stubhub in our section chances are you'll be able to sit with us. If you do buy a ticket message me or post a comment and let us know.

Travis and I will be getting down to ballpark around 10 with the BBQ to setup a tailgate and I'll tweet out the GPS of our location once we get down there. I'll also have the yellow flag with me so look for that to help find us.

If you can't find us in the lot for some reason hit our twitter account which is much easier for me to reply to than comments on Meetup.

Looking forward to the game - Go Giants!

Stephen