addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Francisco Creative Coders Message Board Work Opportunities › Looking for a Creative Coding PHP/MySQL tutor

Looking for a Creative Coding PHP/MySQL tutor

Laura van H.
user 53914552
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 6
Hi-
I've got a travel site which is 90% completed (mostly by others in tandem with myself). I'm just learning PHP. My current developer is moving on so I've got this nearly completed site hanging needing finishing, and I'd like to learn how to do the basics myself as well as finding someone who may want to handle the more complicated aspects and stay involved long term, perhaps as a CTO for equity. I live in San Francisco. Please contact me if you might be open to exploring the options, and, at a minimum I'd love to find someone local who can sit down in person with me and my site code, and help me learn what the moving parts are doing, how to troubleshoot and complete it, etc. There are some cool opportunities with this site for creative thinking/coding, particularly in the search/data/suggest area (I think of it as an AI theory).

Looking forward to finding a great fit. Any suggestions for how to find such a person would be much appreciated!