|A former member||
Please review the description below, if it is of interest to you, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Have a great day!
a long-time leader of technology manufacturing is looking for a talented Web Developer to join their consumer products team. The team you will join is developing the application software that drives digital media solutions, enabling users to see and share their music, pictures, and videos anywhere and anytime. Whether your screen is a mobile phone, tablet, television, or computer, it's easy to enjoy the content in your personal cloud.
* CSS2 (CSS3 is a bonus)
* PhP is a bonus (uses PhP to talk to PhP middleware.
* Work with our UI design team to transform UI specs to a reliable, fully-functional user interface
* Creatively resolve issues and improve user experience
* Work closely with the QA team to ensure that test plans comprehensively validate user interface
* Ensure that the software is properly documented
* Bachelors degree in computer science or engineering; Masters degree a plus
* At least four years experience as a software engineer with focus on UI implementation
* Strong understanding of UCD
* Comprehension of visual hierarchy & balance, use of white space
* Experience with MXML, Flash and ActionScript a bonus
* Deep understanding of web standards and technologies, REST, HTTP and AJAX
* Knowledge of cross browser compatibility issues
* Experience with text concepts such as Unicode, internationalization, font rendering & metrics
* Experience implementing component layout with custom skins
* Skilled with implementation of interstitials (screen transitions, window tweening, drag and drop effects, etc)
* Experience with dynamically retrieving and parsing data in XML or JSON
* Solid skills in object oriented design
* Drive to innovate as part of a creative team
* Excellent analytic and problem solving skills
* Outstanding verbal and written communication skills for working with both technical and non-technical team members
• This is a 6 month W2 contract with potential to hire
• Onsite position located in Mountain View, CA
• Eligible for full benefits including a low premium, zero-deductible health care plan, 401(k) plan, dental and vision.
AQUENT is a firm that offers content design and development, marketing, and creative services solutions. For more than 20 years, we have helped provide outsourcing and staffing solutions to clients across the globe. We're a minority-owned business, committed to maintaining professional quality with a personal touch.