addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

San Francisco Creative Coders Message Board General Announcements › New Twitter Account & Announcements

New Twitter Account & Announcements

Stephen B.
user 8462604
Group Organizer
San Francisco, CA
Hey guys,

Great time as always last night. Thanks to everyone who came out and rallied with us over at Kezar's.

So a couple quick things to help us stay organized. Last night our attempt to meet at The Alembic was squashed by a wait to get in the place and really just by their space being too small to house a group our size. So in response we moved the party over to Kezar's on Stanyan however this created some havoc for people who showed up LATE like pretty much everyone except me, Jake and Nicolas.

So I setup a twitter account at https://twitter.com/flashhappyhour­ that you guys should follow for group updates that might prove useful should we have to change locations again on the fly.

Also, Please Please Please make sure you RSVP to these meetups so I have some ballpark idea of how many people to expect. Last night we had maybe 16-20 people show up while only 10 rsvp'd. I need you guys to RSVP so I can be sure to pick a place that can accommodate us and avoid pissing pub owners off when we show up 20+ deep expecting to get sat at 8pm on a Friday night.

Yadda yadda yadda - so follow the twitter feed and RSVP to these things and all will be well and happy in SF Flash Happy Hour land.

Cheers,
Stephen