addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Gay Couple Dining Group Message Board › Live music and Dinner at Max's tomorrow!

Live music and Dinner at Max's tomorrow!

Bobby Jo V.
user 16959691
San Francisco, CA
Hi All!

This is Robert, the new organizer. This meetup group was going under, and I had just joined, so John and I had to rescue it and keep it alive!

We're excited to see all of you that are available to come to Max's tomorrow at 8! I believe that the event details are somewhere on this email. Be sure to RSVP!

Max's has a very warm, friendly vibe about it. The manager, Gary Gilfax, is a very sweet gay man who is extremely supportive of the local LGBT scene, and one of the nicest guys you'll ever know. When you arrive, head to the LEFT, which will be the Live Music room. There are drink and food specials in honor of the live music event. John and I will be there to say hi! We're newer than most of you to this group, so we look forward to getting to know you guys.

All my best,

Robert and John