add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Gay Couple Dining Group Message Board › Important Update about Tonight's Concert! Only once a year!

Important Update about Tonight's Concert! Only once a year!

Robert Joseph P.
user 16959691
San Francisco, CA
Hi All!

This is Robert. I know we're usually a genre-specific group, but I wanted us to all go out and do something fun.

Tom Goss, a national touring gay artist, only comes through once a year. He made a very sweet video about gay couples that I think all of you would just adore. Here it is:­

The night he's playing (tonight, Wednesday, May 16th) is a weekday, I know...but like I said, he only comes through once a year, and the show is promised to be done at 9:30. Let's head over and see if we can. And then afterward - completely optional - we can grab drinks with him. He's a great guy, and a fantastic advocate for Gay Rights. I think we should go and support that.

Here are the tickets:­

I'll be there, and will play a few songs. Stop by and say hello!

Much love and music,