addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Gay Couple Dining Group Message Board › First dinner of the New Year

First dinner of the New Year

Ted
7mary4
Group Organizer
San Mateo, CA
Hello everyone

It's 2013 and time to break our resolutions with a new dinner.

Last year the group underwent a metamorphosis as the original leads left for greener pastures. I've stepped up to keep it going and we had more variety in dinner options. However, the turnouts are still a bit on the sparse side.

So, let's plan our next dinner together. I'd love to give more people the ability to plan a dinner. This would allow much more variety, especially for those who know their local hot spot.

So, send me a note if you'd like to set up an event this year and I'll make you an admin. You don't have to plan one this week, but maybe one later this year.

It also might be good to follow the restaurants on Check Please when the new season starts.

I'm also going to enforce a new rule: Any event with less than 6 RSVPs will be cancelled. This is only fair for those who show up when others cancel.

So, who's ready to eat?