addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Francisco Giants and Niners Fans in Washington DC Message Board › Get your TICKETS to Nats-Giants series!!!

Get your TICKETS to Nats-Giants series!!!

Catie B.
user 13052676
Group Organizer
Washington, DC
Post #: 7
Hey all,

I know that A LOT of you are still planning on getting tickets with the group for the Nats-Giants series. I just spoke to Dan at the Nats stadium, and they can only continue to hold a group of seats for us until June 15th. So, you have until close of business on June 15th to purchase your tickets from Dan.

You can call or email him for tickets. But, I think that calling him tends to be more efficient. So, don't delay. Get your tickets now. What better way to show our boys how much their fans in DC love them than a big sea of rowdy, I mean enthusiastic, orange and black?

Contact Information:
dan.finerfrock@nationals.com

Go Giants!!!

Cheers,
Catie
David K.
user 11377319
Gaithersburg, MD
Post #: 1
Hey all. Wondering, has anyone who already spoke with Dan been charged on your credit card yet, or know when we will? I called him about two months ago to reserve one ticket each for 7/3 and 7/4 and gave him a card number but I don't think I have been charged yet.

Apologies if this has all been covered already... but does everyone just get charged at once June 15, or do we pay and pick up tickets at will call before the game? If nobody knows I can call him to double-check. Thanks!

Dave
Catie B.
user 13052676
Group Organizer
Washington, DC
Post #: 8
Hey,

He is waiting to run everyone's card at once on June 15th. I will pick up the tickets from him. You can get your tickets from me either June 24th at Town Tavern during the gamewatch or at any of the tailgates before the games. (If neither of those times work for you to pick up the tickets, we can work out another time to meet up in NW).

Cheers,
Catie