add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

San Francisco Giants and Niners Fans in Washington DC Message Board › Reminder: GET YOUR TICKETS

Catie B.
user 13052676
Group Organizer
Washington, DC
Hey all,

Just a friendly reminder that you have until close of business this Friday (June 15th) to place your order for your tickets in order to sit the MiSFits crew at the Nationals-Giants series.

You can call or email Dan at the Nationals stadium to place your order.  But, I recommend calling, it is a lot more efficient.  His contact information is 202.640.7698 or

Once all of the orders are in, Dan will run the credit cards and issue the tickets.  I will be picking up all the tickets from him next week.  To pick up your tickets, you have a few options.  Either come to next week's gamewatch party at TT (June 24th, 4:00).  Or, meet me before the games at the tailgate.  (Gracie and I are still working on tailgate options.  Turns out the Nationals are pretty strict about tailgating.  But, we are considering having the official Town Tavern "tailgate" at the Ugly Mug.  It is right next to the Eastern Market metro station, less than a mile from the stadium, and they'd have special discounts for us.  If you have any thoughts on this let me know.)

If you absolutely cannot make it to TT on the 24th or the tailgates to pick up your tickets, contact me directly and we can arrange a time to meet up in NW for the exchange.  (Sounds kinda shady, huh?)

Looking forward to seeing you all very soon.

I have been in San Francisco the past couple weeks and managed to make it to a couple of the games against the Cubs.  We are looking gooooooood and the atmosphere at the stadium is magnetic with excitement for this team.